|Home||» Products||» Thermal Cameras - Fluke Infrared Cameras||» IR FlexCam Thermal Imagers - IR-Fusion Technology|
IR FlexCam Thermal Imagers - IR-Fusion Technology
Product Code : Fluke Ti50FT/Ti5FT
IR FlexCam Thermal Imagers With IR-Fusion Technology
Fluke Ti50FT and Ti55FT IR FlexCam Thermal Imagers with IR-Fusion Technology
- Fluke IR-Fusion technology links a real world visual image with a thermal image.
- It merges the two images into one, with the possibility to blend between the two images or create picture-in-picture combinations.
- Alarm limits can be superimposed over the visible light image to exactly pinpoint the components exceeding a specified temperature limit.
- Both the visual images and thermal images are available for use in reports.
- This speeds up documentation by reducing the need to look for individual images taken with a separate digital camera.
- IR Fusion helps to better identify and report suspect components and enable the repair to be done right the first time.
Large, sharp thermal images
- The Fluke IR FlexCam units produce exceptionally high-quality images making even the smallest temperature differences visible.
- This is comparable with images normally only obtained on far more expensive instruments.
Other Products in 'Thermal Cameras - Fluke Infrared Cameras' category
Deodhar Center, No. 424, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri East, Mumbai - 400059, Maharashtra, India
Mr. Milind Thakkar (Marketing Head)
Accepts only Domestic inquiries Send Inquiry