|Home||» Products||» Intrinsically Safe Products||» Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Calibrator|
Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Calibrator
With the help of our dedicated workforce, we are able to manufacture and supply Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Calibrator. Known for compact size, lightweight and optimum performance, our offered calibrator is available as per the clients' specifications in accordance with the industry standards. Our offered calibrator can be availed in various sizes, shapes and thickness that finds application in various industrial sectors. Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Calibrator is tested on set parameters by the team of quality controllers that ensures flawlessness.
Other details & specifications:
Features and Specifications :
- The 725Ex Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Process Calibrator is powerful yet easy-to-use. Combined with one of the (8) Fluke-700PEx pressure modules, the 725Ex is able to calibrate almost any process instrument likely to need service in an area where gasses may be present.
- Measure and source mA, volts, temperature (RTDs and thermocouples), frequency, ohms, and pressure, using optional pressure modules.
- Do you need to calibrate transmitters? The 725Ex split display lets you view input and output values simultaneously. For valve and I/P tests, you can source mA while measuring pressure. The 725Ex has auto-stepping and auto-ramping for remote testing, plus 25% stepping for fast linearity tests.
- From the moment you pick it up, the Fluke 725Ex is ready to perform. Its simple controls, without menus, make operation easy. Its memory functions make set up fast. And its rugged design lets it work as hard as you do.
- Use the measure and source functions to test and calibrate almost any process parameter. The Fluke 725Ex Intrinsically Safe Calibrator is a powerful, multifunction calibration solution that offers:
- ATEX II 1 G Ex ia IIB 171 oC KEMA 04ATEX 1303X
- I.S. Class I, Division 1 Groups B-D, 171 oC compliance
- Measure Volts dc, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency and ohms
- Source or simulate Volts dc, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency and ohms
- Two channel simultaneous source and measure capability for calibration of transmitters
- Power transmitters with internal loop supply
- Store frequently-used test setups for later use
- Pressure measurement to 3,000 psi/200 bar using any of the 8 intrinsically safe Fluke 700PEx Pressure Modules, calibrate pressure transmitters and I/P devices
- Pressure switch test function to capture set, reset and deadband values
- Compact size and weight
- Simple, push-button user interface
- Rugged and reliable, for field use