|Home||» Products||» Thermal Cameras - Fluke Infrared Cameras||» Fluke TiR27 Building Diagnostic Thermal Imager|
Fluke TiR27 Building Diagnostic Thermal Imager
Product Code : Fluke TiR27
Diagnostic Thermal Imager
Superior image quality
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast with its 240x180 infrared resolution.
- Identify even the smallest temperature differences that could indicate problems with industry-leading thermal sensitivity (NETD).
- Automatic alignment (parallax correction) of visual and infrared images with Fluke patented IR-Fusion
- Optional telephoto and wide angle lenses available for added versatility and special applications (easily installable in the field).
- Field replaceable batteries give you maximum flexibility no matter where your work takes you.
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use-simply navigate with the push of a thumb.
- No need to carry pen and paper-record findings by speaking into the imager. Voice annotations can be recorded with every image you take. Voice comments are saved along with individual images for future reference.
- One-handed focus capability, emissivity correction, reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction increase the accuracy of measurements in most situations.
- Adjustable hand strap for left-or right-handed use.
- Everything needed to get started is included.
- Optimized for field use in challenging work environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2 m drop for the ultimate peace of mind - When was the last time you dropped a tool or piece of equipment?
- Withstands dust and water-tested to an IP54 rating.
Other Products in 'Thermal Cameras - Fluke Infrared Cameras' category
Deodhar Center, No. 424, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri East, Mumbai - 400059, Maharashtra, India
Mr. Milind Thakkar (Marketing Head)
Accepts only Domestic inquiries Send Inquiry